Thursday, January 04, 2007

Raeven wins the gouge-out-eyes contest for today...

However, I am sick. And it kinda sucks. Though it's kind of entertaining because I haven't been sick in so long.

Last night Chris, Bill, Maria, and I drove around looking for somewhere to drink at like midnight. Of course, since this place is the devil there really wasn't anywhere open so we ended up at this divey bar like a block from Chris' house. Ridiculous...haha. There were really, really drunk white trash in there and one of the chicks tried to pick a fight with the bartender. I have no idea what it was over really but I learned two things:

1. When a drunken local screams "cunt" it can sound like there are 3 different vowels and several syllables in that little word.
2. When the same drunken woman screams "I will fuck your ass!" to another woman she is trying to goad into fighting her......it's really, really funny.

No comments: