Monday, January 15, 2007

Last time I saw you We had just split in two.

Oh man I wanna watch Hedwig so bad right now...I'm rocking "The Origin of Love" and it just kills me....

So when I was driving back from dropping Chris off at work Steve Perry's "Oh Sherry" came on and I sang my ass off. And it occured to me while I was doing so that Steve wrote that song about his real, then-girlfriend Sherry. And how it was probably good that their relationship didn't work out because if they would've gotten married her name would be Sherry Perry and that is just far to "The Wedding Singer"-Juilia-Guilia-80's for words.

My head is in such a weird place. I totally got called out on my shit on Saturday. I still feel fucked up from it. Raeven and I just had a heart to heart and it brought it back. I think no matter what I do in life I will always somehow hurt the people close to me. I really do need to stop acting like a fucking idiot. I'm sure even in doing that, I'll hurt someone. Ha.

It's like 70 fucking degrees here. So much for winter, eh? It's making my allergies go batshit. I think today shall be a day of being out of it on allergy medicine and doing surveys.

Also, I hate when people comment anonymously on my blog...haha.

No comments: