Saturday, January 06, 2007

Taking a cue from Raeven...

I'm enough cold medicine that I can barely move, much less find ways to unboreify (that's totally a word...I just fucking coined it, assholes) myself. So taking a cue from my BFFFF (Best Fucking FUBU-wearing Friend Forever) I'm doing dumb myspace surveys to pass the time....learn more things about me than you would ever care to know, some of which may not be true at all!

Have you ever _____ with your top 6?
(two people in my top 8 I don't know, so these are the 6 that I do)



1. Raeven
2. Charles
3. Chris
4. Garrett
5. Valerie
6. Ross



1. Have you ever danced with 3?
I don't think so, though I tried to make him when I was drunk at a gay bar once.

2. How did you meet number 5?
She came out of my mother's vagina when I was a year and a half, so we were introduced pretty quickly.

3. Have you ever gotten drunk with number 4?
I have gotten very drunk with him....I don't know how drunk he's ever gotten with me though...haha

4. Has 1 been to your house?
Yes

5. Has number 2 ever seen you naked?
Haha...I think he saw me naked the first week he met me...and then like every day after that for several years

6. Have you ever gone shopping with 5?
Yes, and we both pretty much hate it.

7. Have you ever seen 6 in a swimsuit?
I, in fact, have.

8. Have you met 1's family?
Some of them...I mean not like her extended crazy family.

9. Do you know 1's middle name?
Faye

10. Have you ever eaten anything in front of 6?
We haven't had a threesome, if that's what you're getting at....

11. Do you trust number 2?
totally

12. Have you ever hated 3?
I've told him I hate him more times than I can count

13. Why is number 1 your number 1?
See BFFFF explanation above.

14. When's the last time you talked to 5 in person?
Like two and a half months ago.

15. Are any of your top 6 family members?
Yes

16. Has anyone in your top 6 seen you cry?
All of them except for Ross I think

17. Have you ever done something dangerous with number 6?
Irish people...need I say more?

18. Have you ever slept in the same bed with 6?
Don't believe so....I have slept in his bed though, he just wasn't in it.

19. Do you think 4 and 5 would make a good couple?
Hahaha....duh.

20. Would 2 do anything for you?
I'd like to think so....

21. Has 1 ever helped you out?
More times than I care to think about....

Fifty Random Retarded Questions That I *Swear* I Won't Lie About
1. How tall are you?
5'

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Once or twice

3. Do you own a gun?
Noooo

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Not much makes me nervous....including that.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
That morningstar farms makes the only good veggie ones.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York by the Pogues, Run Away With Me by Jens Lekman, pretty much anything off of the Vandals Xmas Album.....and I do like Christmas Reindeer by The Knife even though I don't think of it as a Christmas song.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee and plenty of it.

9. Can you do push ups?
Yes

10. Is your bathroom clean?
I don't really have a bathroom to call my own so it doesn't count even if it is.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My celtic knotish bracelet thing that I left at home.

12. Do you like painkillers?
Who doesn't? (Fucking liar, yes you do)

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Telling them they'll eventually fall in love with me....actually I'm just trying to be honest but apparently it works....

14. Do you hate any of your family members?
Do my mother's dog-children count?

15. Do you have a dog?
My mom has three...they aren't really mine.

16. Middle Name?
Elizabeth

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1)Since when do I get colds?
2)My teeth hurt
3)I hope to god I can get boredom-narcolepsy today.

18. what's your normal bed time?
I guess around 2 am.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Coffee....Water....um....Reheated Coffee?

19. What time did you wake up today?
8 am

21. Current worry?
That I'll never figure out what the fuck I want.

23. Current hate?
Boredom

24. Favorite place to be?
Not here.

25. Least favorite place to be?
Here.

27. Do you own slippers?
Yeah

29. Do you burn or tan?
Burn mainly....occasionally it'll turn to tan.

30. Favorite color(s)?
Grey...dark green I like a lot as well.

31. Would you be a pirate?
It's all I've dreamt of my entire life....le sigh.

32. Last time you kissed someone?
This morning

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None....I used to sing a lot in the shower though....back when I could still sing.

35. What's in your pockets right now?
Nothing

36. Last thing/person that made you laugh?
Myself....I have a lot of funny thoughts and I will totally laugh out loud at them without even thinking about it.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Let's see...I remember having Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony when I was really little....then I graduated to those good ol' New Kids on the Block ones. Hell yeah.

38. Have you had any injuries?
Does chronic hate from my body count?

39. If you could cheat on your spouse, would you?
Well if I could, it wouldn't be cheating would it?.....Or is this more like, if the opportunity arose? Yeah, probably. I have no morals. And I'm a whore.

40. Are your parents still together?
nope

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Raeven

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Hmm....no idea...they're all louder than I am

43. Does someone hate you?
Always

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
On occasion

45. What is your favorite book?
The Great Gatsby....shut the fuck up.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Fun Dip

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
"It ain't no fun(if the homies can't have none)"

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Lay Me Low...or Death Is Not The End...probably both...

49. What were you doin at 12 AM last night?
Taking a shower I think.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Please don't let it really be time to get up.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You are enough cold medicine baby. All the cold medicine I'll ever need.

Marie said...

Don't make fun of my typos asshole...I'm all loopy and icannotyperite!