Friday, January 19, 2007

But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing we can see...

I woke up to a feeling I really hadn't felt since high school. It was fucking uncomfortable and I hated it and I don't want to do it again. I thought those days were over and I'm not going to let that shit keep happening.

Anyway....after that and reading about how Gonzales said that the constitution does not say that every citizen has the right to habeus corpus (Shut up...I know it calls it a privilege...don't fucking care) I made some super artfag comment to Bas about how if I could look at the world like it was a Moliere play I would be so much happier and more amused (also it would make me a really, really good happy nihilist)...and I realize now that I need some of that. I want things to amuse me and I want to not be so fucking cynical. It makes me miss out on experiences and life and stupid shit that probably would make me not hate everything so much.

Also...I am soooooo disconnected with the real world right now. Life is such a blur. I looked at the clock on my computer and it said that today is Friday and my mind just reeled. I tried to think back to the last time I knew what day it was...which I believe was on Tuesday cause I kinda recall asking Chris if it was Tuesday....but then I couldn't remember how many days had passed between then and now. So weird.

No comments: