Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'll never be free, If I'm not free now...

I know I've used that title for a posting before, but it's just so evocative that I need it again...ha.

I was thinking about the concept of fairness and how it's just this ridiculous ideal that everyone has to agree on to make work, and no one ever does. I never expect life to be fair but I always expect people to be....how stupid is that? And all it does is lead to frustration where like...I'm sitting at home railing because someone has done something to make me mad or sad or whatever and they're off enjoy their life and going about their business and I'm stuck feeling like shit....we've all been there...it sucks but it's entirely self inflicted...humans are the least fair things on the planet...why do we expect so much?

Moving on....

I'm coming home, bitches. May as well make the official announcement. It's gonna be weird and bittersweet and all of that stupid shit. Hopefully I won't end up there for too long. I definitely don't want it to be a permanent thing. As weird as it's going to be, I'm pretty excited. Being out here has reminded me of all the stuff there actually is out there. I mean, I'm sure I'll get over it in less than a month, but man that is going to be one action-packed, super month. Anyone want to find a job for me? Haha.

No comments: