Thursday, March 02, 2006

I want to suffer in your arms, And when you're naked in the dark....

Wow. Tuesday night was an exercise in frustration that carried me over into Wednesday. Everything I tried to do to alleviate the matter just compounded everything. By the end of the day I felt like a fucking whore, albiet one that was laughing about it. So I did what any one who is exactly like me would do and I got fucking wasted. Stayed up until 5 am doing strange and stupid things. Woke up still drunk. I know, I'm fucking fantastic, I couldn't bear to hear it again.
My hand is the devil. I've been wanting to sketch and things and I can't so I spent all day doing other kinds of stupid art projects. I've also been looking at Trevor Brown's art, which is entirely not safe for work or any other place really. I absolutely love it.
I'm looking for something to read. All of my books are still in boxes, though that's kind of irrelevant anyway because all I've got queued up for reading are non-fiction books and I'm seriously craving some fiction. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trevor Brown is amazing and a totally cool dude. I particularly enjoy how he often does cover art for Venetian Snares.

He even once painted something of my friend. Oh my.