Friday, March 24, 2006

I’m lost in admiration could I need you this much Oh, you’re wasting my time

First things first. This just gave me chills like I can't even describe. I'm smitten, I'm swooning, et cetera...

We had quite the adventure last night.

I had a dream the other night. I dreamt I was an astronaut. I was going on a "space walk" or whatever those things are called where you're outside of the "spaceship" and attatched with a tether. My tether broke. I floated around space, waiting to die. I thought about life and philosophy and things I loved. I stared at the the insane things around me that I saw as I floated around the universe. I never died. My mind has been haunted with images of this ever since. I have no idea what any of it means.

I have no idea whether I should be disturbed or fascinated by it. Right now I'm both. My mother told me that dreams where you're flying are supposed to be the best ones so a dream where I'm floating around in motherfucking *Outer Space* should be the bestest, no? I don't know that I believe her. My sister had a dream that I was bulemic and the only way I could make myself puke was by licking my fingers after picking up dogshit. That one is perhaps even more symbolic than the one I had myself. Apparently I'm quite popular in dreamland.

No comments: