Thursday, March 09, 2006

She doesn't have anything you want to steal, well...nothing you can touch....

Yesterday...ridiculous...who would have ever thought that an unexpected nap could ruin one's day? Well let me tell you people, it seriously can...haha...I'm such a fucking idiot sometimes. I spent all of last night writing and looking for a "Reading Rainbow" shirt. All I found were pseudo-vintage, pre-faded bullshit shirts. I did find a "Save Reading Rainbow" shirt so maybe I'll go with that. This morning I found this shirt and really fucking wanted it until I found this one. I think I almost died from lust for it. What the fuck are the t-shirt making people doing reading my mind anyway?

So this morning was kind of fucking awesome for movie watching. Started with some Better Off Dead because god knows my life is not complete without skiing competitions. Then Pretty in Pink came on which was my favourite movie all throughout high school, which is rather funny if you think about it. I want to marry Duckie and totally corrupt him. Ha. Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion because Alan Cumming and hot guy who played Brenda's boyfriend on Six Feet Under are goodness and now Mermaids. Seriously......my life is fucking sad. Haha. At least I don't do this often.

Raeven thought I was on crack this morning. I think I actually might be.


________________4:00 pm Update

I watched "The Aristocrats" the other day and by the end of it figured out that I have a gigantic crush on Jon Stewart. It's funny because I've been watching the Daily Show forever and never came to this realization but there you go. I'm also kind of disturbed that all my recent crushes are on men. I'm going through such a straight phase it's ridiculous.

So Raeven and I really have decided that we are just going to be motherfuckin' artistes from now on. Ha. I was talking to someone the other day and lamenting the fact that it's not the Renaissance and I can't have a patron to support my artistic career. I really want to bring that system back. It would be fucking fantastic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I found this web site useful I can safely say I will be back again before you can say Jack Robinson!

Regards,
make money fast and easy