Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"If you don't go to him now I'm never going to take you to another prom ever again"

Fuck yes Pretty in Pink was just on again. I so would have gone to the prom if it was like that, full of hot James-Spader-being-a-dick action and wearing the most unattractive dress known to man that was made during an awesome fucking working-scene and having my dorky-hot best friend wear a bolo-tie and having Orchestral Manuevers in the Dark, otherwise known as OMD, playing. Oh and also if I didn't go to homeschool for most of high school. That kind of puts a hamper on prom action I suppose.

So I found some old pictures of when I went to the Pedro Domecq winery in Mexico. I put them up here. There are only 5 or so pics, but it was a gorgeous place and I'm happy I found the pictures.

I also put pictures up from our weekend bender action here.Want to know why I'm drinking cheerleader beer, look like I'm in high school and am partying in a car parked in a garage? Exactly what part of "under the influence" don't you fuckers understand? The pictures were taken over two nights but order is for the universe, not me.

The motherfucking Bravura is making me want to kill myself. It's been the most frustrating, anxiety-filled, angry, annoyed, other bad things, year to date for it. I can't even describe the utter feeling of dread I have over it. Let's just say I'm self-medicating like mad and it's probably going to catch up with me very, very quickly.

1 comment:

garth2 said...

that's when your liver will go "yep!", hop up, grab it's hat off the hat-rack, pick up a tattered suitcase with something like "Tacoma!" on a sticker on the side, head for the door and say, over its shoulder, "Later bitch. SEE YOU IN HELL."

I think i made this exact comment a while ago, but your liver didn't call you a bitch in the last one. so be it. if order is for others, not repeating myself is for the someone other than i