Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's written on the walls of this hotel, You go to heaven once you've been to hell......

Ok, I put up the pictures from both of the hotelventures....right here. Now you can all calm the fuck down about it ;)

____________3:34 pm update

Right, so. I usually just throw up various mp3 blogs and whatnot that I like on the sidebar over there---->

But this one is so fantastic it deserves its own little endorsement. Completely speaks to my whole "Brit-Mod" sensibilites with videos and mp3s from The Kinks, XTC, Pulp, etc..as well as other awesomeness. I seriously wish the Bob Dylan mp3s were still up, though right now I'm totally digging the Pixies mp3s so I suppose I can't cry too much over it. Older links tend not be around anymore, but the archives are still really interesting to read through. I love finding goodness, it makes Marie a happy girl.

2 comments:

marathonpacks said...

much obliged.

garth2 said...

i'm sad you didn't find a dead hooker under your hotel bed.