Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

So this Labor Day weekend was interesting. I think there were a lot of things that kind of came to a head which ultimately is a good thing (hopefully). I'm no fucking optimist though, so maybe I'm just kidding myself...ha.

I pretty much stayed at Charles' house all weekend. We had fun, drank a lot, started some shit but hopefully that's over and done with now.

Some chick in turqoise velour track pants called me a hipster last night. I was seriously insulted..haha. She even listed off all of the reasons I look like a hipster. Then her boyfriend kept asking me why I didn't like Sublime and said "They're just like this classic band. Like the Steve Miller band! Nothing is better than the Red Hot Chili Peppers though!" I thought he was fucking with me at first but it became pretty apparent that he wasn't. Then he's like "I bet you just listen to indie music." When I told him I pretty much just listen to industrial they kind of sat there and then stopped talking and left. Which was rad. God bless Five Points.

I'm really sad that the Crocodile Hunter is dead. He was awesome.

I finished that piece I was working on on Charles' wall.




I also made a stencil of a unicorn. HA. Then I put it on the back of a jacket.




I took a bunch of other pictures this weekend too. Go look at them.

No comments: