Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back the fuck off my dreams, bitches!

So every time I have a dream people try to steal it. My pirate ship dream, my "moving to Belize and having monkey butlers and never coming back" dream, etc..You all need to get your own dreams, you lazy whores! Luckily no one has tried to steal my cave dream, but I think that's because I'm the only one who is crazy enough to think that living in a cave by myself sounds utterly rad.

Anyway....one of my absolute favorite books as a child was From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler and it totally made me want to live in a museum (or a giant metropolitan library). So yeah...that's my new dream. And none of you can steal it or I might be forced to shank a bitch.

Also I am now forced to go find a copy of that book and reread it. It really is fantastic.

P.S. I had a dream of the "sleeping" sort last night. I was chillin' with Noah Wylie at a beach party on some tropical island. Only he was actually his character of John Carter on E.R. Yeah, random.

2 comments:

charles said...

"monkey butlers" haha... I can see it now "get me a gin and tonic monkey!" *WAAAWAAA* *SPLAT-FECES-SPLAT* damn monkey butlers always throwing their shit at me.

Anonymous said...

that book was rad... Only you would remember that (um and I guess me too, since i remember random books from the 5th grade). DUDE...the kids ran away and lived off the money in the museum fountain. It was awesome! But i won't steal your dream.
<3