Saturday, September 09, 2006

It was rather refreshing...

my night that is.

Went down to Hillcrest and met up with Garrett and Kimmy at Bourbon St. for a while. Saw a lesbian wet t-shirt contest, of which I only took a couple of pictures. They're nothing to write home about but I'm sure I'll be posting them soon anyway. Ha. Then went over and saw Factotum which left me feeling weird and like I either want to drink until I die or never drink again. I'm still not sure. After that we went to City Delicatessen. I totally <3 that place to extreme degrees.

Apparently my car may actually be operational again at some point soon. It's weird. I feel like there was this four month period where time just stood still and my life was not my life. Then it ended. And now I go back.

Confessional: I have a ridiculously good memory, primarily for situations or things people have told me. Even most of the times I say I don't remember something I really do, I just say it because I'm embarassed that I remember so many things that other people don't. I remember tiny little details about mundane situations or boring conversations. Even when I don't remember something when it's mentioned, I'll almost always remember it afterward. Even when drinking is involved. This is pretty much true except for my childhood, but nevermind that, that's another story. Anyway, point being...I would be so fucking happy if I didn't remember half of the shit I remember. Especially the things that actually mean something. Or that cause me to feel things. Fuck you, sentimentality! I hope you die from excessive drug use or something! Ha.

No comments: