Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just drifting...

Today is the first day I've been home since Saturday afternoon. I don't know whether that makes much of a difference in my life, though since most of my art supplies are here as are a few half-finished paintings I did get to work on those today. Since I bought TWENTY-TWO MOTHERFUCKIN' BRUSHES the other day it was pretty fun. God, I'm such an artfag. I get money I've been waiting for for months and the first thing I do is buy brushes.

I told Raeven today that I'm going to be an art teacher. I think it would be hilarious. I'd be all hippie and try to help kids with their self-expression and esteem and then at the same time I'd be my assholish self and all of the kids would wonder if I'm a lesbian. Ha. I think it's a great life plan.

Apparently my car is fixed. Now what?

1 comment:

charles said...

Now what? well not you have a goal of being a influential person to children. While at the same time being a closet crazy cat lady. Make the children into gothish artfags and if they don't comply? THROW FUCKING CATS AT THEM!!#!(&!111