Friday, September 29, 2006

I seriously have the crazies...

Here's a dream I had today while taking my 3rd or so nap of the day:
I was driving to L.A. I got off at a random exit and it turned into a town in Mexico or something. I went to a mall and it was all covered in trash and everyone was speaking Spanish and everything was in Spanish. I drove to the beach along a coastal highway and saw a white goat in the water chasing seagulls. Then I saw a bunch of sandy-colored warthogs on a small island. Then I got out of my car and walked over to the edge of the road and there was a fenced in area with all sorts of camels and camel like animals (llamas, alpacas, etc...). This giant fucking camel leaned over the fence and just started biting and gnawing on my thigh and wouldn't let go, but I couldn't feel anything. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

camel toe's a bitch.