Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I've taken about three naps today....

that's how bored I've been.

Last night I watched Night Watch with Charles which was utterly fucking awesome, I don't care what you think! Seriously though, even the subtitles were rad. Tonight we are probably going to watch The Proposition cause after waiting a year for it to come to the U.S., making a special trip on my birthday weekend to L.A., and still not seeing it, even when it finally was playing in S.D., I finally rented it. Yay me.

I've kind of alternated between painting and cooking today, even though I can't eat much. Apparently I ate some of the bad spinach and apparently that's why I've felt like I'm dying. I can't even drink coffee cause it hurts my stomach too much. That right there kinda makes me wish I really was dying, haha.

I have some more random links to post but right now I have to go check the potatoes I'm roasting, so perhaps that will come later this evening.

No comments: