Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random dispatches from the island.

Things are kind of ridiculously amusing right now. It always makes me
laugh when I sort of know everyone's secrets and how they're
needlessly complicating their lives by imbuing everything with drama
and secrets and complicated thought processes about shit that is just
easy and simple and straightfoward. One day maybe they'll figure it
out. Until then I can lie back and watch the show.

Let's see, what else. I posted my first missed connection ever this
week, which I seriously find fucking amusing. I crack myself up.
Garrett and I have come up with a brilliant plan to show the world
just how awesome we are. It involves two of our favorite pasttimes:
drinking and having epic hilarious conversations. I'm excited.

I'm back at work today. It's a little fun and a little annoying, just
like every other day really.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: