Saturday, August 01, 2009

Janky!

I really like this picture:

I have a thing for pictures of myself where I'm making fucked up, janky faces. I couldn't tell you why.

Random spewing of things:

  • No winery this year! It sucks. Ross is really sick, I'm kind of sick, none of it worked out. All I want is some water and some nature and some sun and some alcohol and naps and running around almost naked. I don't think that's a lot to ask.
  • I'm broke as fuck for the next 4 or 5 days due to some unforseen circumstances. It's weird. I don't remember the last time I was broke. Ha. It's probably good for me to live through every once in a while.
  • The past month has introduced me to some pretty rad people. I'm stupid-happy about that.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

"Janky" has been reintroduced to my lexicon. Thanks.