Friday, August 14, 2009

4 for Friday! Except not really!

It's actually even better. I know I've been neglecting things the past few weeks, but in lieu of doing the random thing I'm going to post a bunch of songs that I've been going nuts for during my time of neglect.


Dead Man's Bones - My Body's a Zombie for You
Dead Man's Bones - Name in Stone
Dead Man's Bones - In the Room Where You Sleep
Fever Ray - When I Grow Up
Fever Ray - I'm Not Done
Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart
Ryan Adams - Harder Now That It's Over
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - You Are Lost
Of Montreal - The Past is a Grotesque Animal
The Knife - Pass This On (Dahlback & Dahlback Remix)
Magnetic Fields - Underwear

I think that's enough for now. There may be some more later, but right now I'm going to run around in the sun, hit up the Botanical Gardens and the sculpture garden at the De Young and generally enjoy my second day off.

No comments: