Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh the sunset....

So I went on a little tour of my neighborhood dive bars last night. The first two were kinda meh but the Silver Spur is the shit. I totally know where I'm drinking from now on, or at least when I only want to stumble a block and a half to get home.

Now something for your eyes and ears:

This song was playing at the Mucky Duck last night. I was incredibly confused by that, as anyone who has ever been to the Mucky Duck would be. There was an incredibly large man with an incredibly large head at the jukebox at the time and we did get a nice laugh out of picturing him seeing the Serge Gainsbourg on the jukebox and being like "Oh shit, I HAVE to play this!" I really like this song though.



And as an added bonus, here is the English language cover of it by Anita Lane and Nick Cave.


I Love you Nor do I - Nick Cave, Anita Lane

No comments: