Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Sat in my room running in circles most of the day yesterday. Met up with Garth and Desi for Margaritas and then ended up heading over to Penny Lane with them afterward. It was nice, the first really enjoyable "going out with friends" time I've had since I've been back.

In one of my random snippets of sleep last night I had the craziest, most vivid dream. I was helping some guy who owned a house on top of a sky-scraper apartment building. The house was very narrow and long, like one room next to another in one direction, and old and dilapidated in an interesting way. Not in a "I might fall through the floor into a pile of ratshit way." The house had all sorts of hidden rooms and doors behind pictures and weirdness like that. A lot of hiding places too. Apprently the guy I was helping found a skeleton emtombed in a fountain outside of the house. The ghost of the skeleton girl was haunting the guy and asking him to help her. A group of men were trying to keep him from finding out the truth about the girl. I remember being chased by one of the men while another was chasing the guy through the house. We had all sorts of evidence hidden in the secret cubby holes around the house. When we ran out of the house to escape the men, they found all of the evidence and took it. The last thing I remember was there was a wedding about to take place at the house, which I believe had to do with the dead girl's fiance (he was the one who killed her??) marrying someone else. I walked outside and saw her skull yawning out of the side of the fountain. Then I woke up.

Yeah.

No comments: