Monday, March 12, 2007

Shut up, crazy head!

Yeah, that's me yelling at myself. It's a little recursive, calling myself crazy and all while talking to myself. But my mind has just been on overdrive, not shutting up, just flailing about like a rabbit on crack in the Himalayas hurtling through space. Circles.

It's not so fun for sleeping, so I haven't been doing too much of that. Once I'm physically exhausted enough I can usually fall asleep, but I don't end up staying that way for long. My dreams are being assholes and kicking me in the face every chance they get. So it goes. I have to actually wake up at some sort of "time" tomorrow for the first time since I've been here, so maybe that will help. I haven't had a cigarette for like 5 days now or something, for no other reason than I'm lazy and I haven't thought much about it and the one time I attempted to get them it was too foggy to drive down the mountain and I was too drunk...ha. But yeah, it's hard as fuck for me to relax lately, and I'm sure the lack of smoking isn't helping.

We made a decision that we weren't going to be at home at all the other day so we packed lunches and clothes for any situation and had adventures. It was good. Today I discovered that they make skanky-bootie shorts-stripper panties for little girls....so disturbing. I bought three pair. They fit my non-existant ass better and one pair says "Pretty Princess" on the ass.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

"They fit my non-existant ass better and one pair says "Pretty Princess" on the ass."

I want pictures! heh