Saturday, March 31, 2007

Distraction, Distraction!

Man, trying to get one's shit together sucks. I've put it off for long enough though, but man, it's hard to get excited about situations you don't want to be in and places you wish you weren't. I've never been a "make do with what you've got" kind of person...I always need bigger and better and more....I should just get "Never Satisfied" screened onto a t-shirt and wear it all the time.



So I'm pretty sure I'm selling my car and getting something more practical. That thing eats gas like I eat prescription drugs...hurrr. Blue-book value on it is about $3,200, which isn't bad at all for a 14 year old car, but I'll probably sell it for less than that. Know any soccer moms?



Having goals is a new thing for me...I mean I haven't gotten them all worked out yet but I think I have some sort of direction at least. Garrett helped me work out some sort of plans the other day over pots and pots of IHOP coffee. Saw Byron too that day which was neat.





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Ticktok said...

oh you know where I hid it, that bulge in my pants wasn't just cause I was excited.