Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rockin...

Here's a little glimpse into my head via the music I've been jamming to:
ShitDisco - Ok - I pretty much knew I would like this band cause of their name. Randomly saw them on a Spanish-language mp3 blog today (their stuff is in English though).
Jens Lekman - Sky Phenomenon - I'd never heard this Jens song before. It makes you want to die, then makes you laugh, then kinda want to die again. Oh happily-depressed Swedes.
Bloc Party - Atonement - Read the lyrics, you'll get it.
Sisters of Mercy - Gimme Shelter - The Sisters were my favorite band all through my high school gothy days. This cover rules and I'd never even heard it until a few days ago. How can such a tiny man have such an intense baritone? It's a mystery!
M.I.A. - Hit That - Off her new album. I liked her old stuff. I do enjoy this.
The Knife - Heartbeats - I totally love The Knife. This song puts me in one of those "life is ridiculous and I can totally accept that and just dance" moods...haha. Damn those Swedes. Lyrics.

Enjoy.

No comments: