Saturday, May 26, 2007

I moved!

The gay roomie and I got a new place! yay!

Me gusta mucho. We finally got the internets after a week of stealing it from the tribal headquarters next door....at least when they had their router up.

It's in downtown Esco, I can walk everywhere and it's super. Ross is down this weekend and we've been drinking it up. I had a drunken breakdown confessional moment last night which is still really embarrassing for me to think about. He's off with daddy tonight, per his custody arrangement or something, so I'm making friends with the rest of my handle of "Vodka of the Gods"....you know you're jealous.

I'm sure there will be pictures soon.

3 comments:

garth2 said...

that was an interesting thing last night, post an entry about that. sorry i was drunk as a department store santa. desi hates me

Desiree said...

That was interesting. I did not expect to see you at me house at 4am.
I did hate Garth that night, but he's not that speacial. I hated everyone else too.

Marie said...

Yeah...I certainly wasn't expecting to end up there...haha.