Monday, May 28, 2007

I climb through the window and down the street, shining like a new dime..

So Garth asked I write about something that happened the other night. It feels weird to do so right now, so I will super-summarize it.

Charles and Ross got stuck downtown for reasons I vaguely heard about but which are none of my business really. I made a crazy three a.m. adventure run to rescue their drunk asses...haha. Dropped them off at Charles' place, we had a beer and what I like to call a "Zoolander conversation"...you know...the one where Derek goes to hide at Hansel's place but first they have to hash it all out, "Why you been acting so messed up towards me?" "I don't know, why you been acting so messed up towards ME?" Anyway...we went out to breakfast and I dropped him off at 8 am. Came home and passed out for a few hours and then drank some beers. That is all. It was weird and nice and unexpected and still a little surreal.

I start my job tomorrow. I'm chillin' at home by my lonesome today, bored. I took some Kava Kava to see if it will help with my anxiety. It's kinda nice but it's making my tummy rumble. Or that could be hunger. Not really sure.

2 comments:

garth2 said...

when i came home, i was drunker than a department store santa claus. sorry if i was weird. plus it was kind of surreal to see you at 430 in the morning.

Marie said...

haha...yeah I know, about it being surreal that is....and I found you rather amusing.