Sunday, April 29, 2007

There's something in a Sunday, that makes a body feel alone...

So obviously the appropriate time for my body to decide to wake up on Sunday, after four hours of sleep, is 7:30 am...ha.
Late night television has had some gems lately....last night Cat Power was on Austin City Limits and a few nights ago Tom Morello was on Tavis Smiley, being interviewed and performing some of his solo stuff. Also, last night I fell asleep while watching Tommy after a few highballs and a night of boredom. I believe it led to some pretty wild dreams, from what I can recall of the 10 or so times I woke up in the night.
As I was lying in a haze this morning, not wanting to be awake, I think I finally realized why my sister keeps moving across the country. Cause man, I was much less crazy when I did the same thing. Of course, where I moved I was miserably bored, but at least I wasn't nearly as utterly unhappy and frustrated and desperate as I've been since I've been back in San Diego. Also, the whole "miserably bored" thing hasn't really changed...ha.

No comments: