Tuesday, December 26, 2006

That's my girl- the drunkest at the party. She lost her shoe and found the rum bacardi.

Haha.....man every time I get drunk that song gets stuck in my head....wonder why, eh? I drank entirely too much spirited eggnog yesterday....I remember pretty much everything up until walking in the door when we got home...after that I apparently started time-travelling. It's really rather unfortunate. Go look at pictures of my Christmas:

From my "Xmas Super Happy Fun Time" Album
Today I'm trying to not freak out and cry and live in a blanket cave. I think I might take a nap though. I'm pretty much over this whole "apparently drinking depletes your serotonin and the day after you will feel like a sad emo fuck"....alcohol is no e, so I'm feeling just a bit gypped. I did get an awesome Christmas sweater from Chris' grandma, so maybe I'll put that on and take some holiday pictures....or maybe not. It's a mystery!

No comments: