Saturday, December 09, 2006

I have a foot alien!

Fo reals, check it:Also, Chris and I went and bought velour track suits last night. Totally inspired by this guy we saw at Wawa on Thanksgiving who was wearing a giant baby blue velour track suit, complete with a giant watch. Unfortunately I couldn't get an obnoxiously colored one cause I had to shop in the kid's department...seriously. Kmart is made for fatties or something.....
I'm gonna put the rest of the pictures on Picasa or something.

I made a two-color stencil design today. I guess it's a start. Also, I hate people who can make me cry....I want to kick them in the teeth. Yep.

Oh and Bas.....stop plotting against me Dutchie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not so much plotting "against" as it is plotting "with, without letting you know". Dramatic extractions are only dramatic when they're unexpected. So when you see us coming down the road on faux peglegs dressed like pirates with casio watches in an attempt to blend in...pretend you don't see us.