Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Join the car crash set....

Why am I awake? My head feels like hurting. Ha.

I find fun things on my laptop, random shit I've forgotten about. Right now I'm listening to "Warm Leatherette" by The Normal, which is just awesome as hell. Car crash fetishes, hooray! (p.s. I don't know if I can count the reasons or ways that I love Mute Records)

Along the same lines, I totally found a copy of "The Story of the Eye" on here. Let's hear it for 1920's transgressional fiction disguised as straight-up, freaky-ass smut! Oh Bataille, you silly piss-crazed bastard.

For the squeamish and non-pervy, here's a video Alex made of my cat playing pool! That was at the house we lived in with Garrett on Pine Heights a few years ago. I miss that place.

I've got more for later I do believe.....

No comments: