Sunday, December 17, 2006

I stenciled a shirt today....

Front:

Back:

The back turned out kinda fucked up cause the stencil kind of popped up while I was spraying it but overall I like it. It's meant to look messy and irregular anyway....thus all the overspray...it was intentional.

I got anti-social drunk last night...it's been a long time since I've done that. If I would have been at home or someone's house that I'm used to I would have wondered off and hidden in a room...haha. Then people would randomly wonder where I was and have to go looking for me and finding me passed out in a shower or something. Oh memories. I remember contemplating going and hiding in the van but decided it was too cold. Damn the weather!

Anyway....I'm marinating some tofu right now in some spicy, bbq-y type stuff I made and then I'm gonna bake it, in hope that I can finagle some sort of lonestar-esque sandwich out of it. I'm super. I'm trying to keep myself occupied or something cause even though my overall mood right now is on the uber upswing my mind just keeps diving randomly into these pits for a few minutes. It's fucking stupid. And annoying. Hmmm......

No comments: