Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Typical girls can't control themselves....

I've been painting a lot. I think I've painted more in the past week than I have in the past 9 years. It's ridiculous. It's the only thing I have any sort of attention span for right now. My poor feeds on bloglines have sat idle and unread because I just can't seem to muster the concentration to read things. If I'm at home and I'm not painting, I'm asleep. Mmhmm...I rule.

Watched Jesus is Magic tonight, which was decently funny. Watched Harold and Kumar last night and though I've seen it before I figured out that Raeven is totally the Kumar to my Harold. If that doesn't make sense to you, don't bother asking. It's one of those "if you get it, you get it" deals.

At least there are some good episodes of the X-Files on tonight. Yay, late night reruns. I've also got Blade Runner and Dead Poets Society siting atop my dvd player. Blade Runner cause... well... yeah....and Dead Poets Society because I saw a commercial for House and Robert Sean Leonard was in it and all I could think of was "Neal! Oh Neal, oh god my son!!" "He's ok! He's ok!" That good old knee-slapper, "suicide", just can't be beat.

No comments: