Friday, August 11, 2006

Recap of my night last night...

for no particular reason other than I took pictures so I must share them.


Went to hang out with Charles and Brett at their place. Becky was supposed to come over so that Brett could woo her with his Nativeness but she had a flight out Friday morning that she had to get to extra early because of stupid incresed terror level whatnots.

So Brett wooed us with his Nativeness instead:



Charles and I wrestled the other night and I ended up with a bruise in the grid pattern from his studded and spiked belt. So he and Garth played tic-tac-toe on it:





Charles and I then went in his room and he started drawing on his wall:





He wasn't happy with the flower, so I took over the work on that and he started coloring the other two pieces in:





Hooray for Artfagginess! I also updated the UKK with pictures from the pirate map Charles has been working on above the fireplace at their condo.

2 comments:

garth2 said...

charles and brett's house? hey!
why do you hate me and America?

Marie said...

Because you weren't really there hanging out...duh.