Friday, August 25, 2006

It is pretty fucking apt if you think about it....

Tonight I got my fourth hit on this blog from someone searching google images for "hell beast" since apparently my picture comes up on the third page, though this post will probably make that count even higher.

For the past few days I've had that scene from Heathers in my head where Veronica burns her hand with the car lighter. It's all I've felt like doing, just having something overwhelmingly physically painful to distract me. I keep trying to make people punch me in the face, but every person I've asked is apparently too nice or something. Anyway. Tonight it was on tv and we started watching it right before that point. I still believe that is one of the best movies ever made. It does amazing things to my brain. Not necessarily good things though.

My whole body hurts right now. Unfortunately it's not the overwhelming physical pain that I'm looking for. Tomorrow may just kill me though, so that's something.

1 comment:

Ticktok said...

I don't think I could punch you in the face, but if I see ya I'll give it a go. I don't know. maybe a good body shot, or if you hit me first.... =)

Oddly enough I run into alot of girls with that same burn on the backs of their hands. Like, a significant amount. Not to take away from your self inflicted remedy, but .....it's kinda....."popular" =/