Sunday, July 25, 2010

Clarity

It's amazing the clarity that comes from realizing you've been wrong about something all along.

Here are the things I've got going right now:

  •  Doing contract work of migrating and redoing some websites, which is something I haven't really done in years but it's going pretty smoothly and I'm knocking it out pretty fast. 
  • Trying to get more involved with MAGANRORD again, though to be honest our news from the island is just not that interesting right now. But our radio story is airing on KALW on Monday and our interview in Fader magazine is coming out in next month's issue so the need to keep content fresh and engaging is pressing on us.
  • Starting a garden on my roof. This one I'm really excited about. I sooo miss growing things.
  • Finishing all these fucking books I've got sitting around half-read.
  • Starting a new anatomical-art series.
  • Trying to get back into photographing more things. Not for art's sake, just for documenting. It's how I roll.
  • The aforementioned writing project about my ridiculous sexual life.
  • Tearing up life, turning my world upside down, having awesome times with amazing people, having awesome sex with amazing people, chasing down everything I want to capture, etc, etc...
HIGH FIVE!

1 comment:

Green Light said...

Take pics of the garden! Kill two birds with one stone. I can't grow things. I really want a garden in front of my house, but I will have to go for like cactus or something I can't kill. : (