Monday, February 12, 2007

Taking a break from packing...

...to do surveys. It's all aboot distraction.

Who was your first:

1. Who was your first prom date?
Didn't Go

2. Who was your first roommate?
Hmm...I don't really know what counts as a roommate...when I left home when I was 15 I lived with Sara for a while and then Justin but I don't know if that really counts....if not, Charles.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?
Probably good ol' Captain and Coke.

4. What was your first job?
Longs

5. What was your first car?
Volkswagen Golf

6. Who was your first kiss?
Oh wow...I honestly have no idea.

7. What was your first CD?
Hmm...probably something by U2.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Sadiki

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
California

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Hmm...probably Geoff or something in jr. high.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Um...Nicole Baum when I lived in Houston. I pretty much lost touch with her after I moved to California. I then went on to be best friends with two other Nicoles. Fucking early 80's parents.

12. Where was your first sleepover?
I think at my friend Elizabeth's house.

13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?
Chris usually.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My uncle Tommy's when I was probably 3 or 4.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Pee and/or grab some coffee.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
I think the first concert I actually chose to go to was New Kids on the Block when I was in 3rd(?) grade.

17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears

18. First celebrity crush?
Bono

19. First crush?
Don't remember.

20. First love?
Thrace.

21. When was your first detention?
6th grade I believe.


Okay this is called FIRST REACTION... type what comes to your mind first whenever you hear these 40 words. Don't think and don't go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it! Repost it for all of your friends.


1. Beer:Belgium

2. Anorexic: Fatty!

3. Relationships: Overrated

4. Your Last Ex: Pain

5. Power Rangers: Justin

6. Life: Cosmic Joke

9. The President: Unfathomable

11. Cars: Fun

12. Gas Prices: Annoying

13. Halloween: Jungle Juice

14. Sex: Panacea

15. Religion: Unecessary

16. Myspace: Hassle

17. Worst fear: Success

18. Marriage: Pointless

19. redheads: Irish

20. blondes: Meh

21. Brunettes: Meh

22. Asians: Hot

23: Pass the time: all I can think of is "Pass the dutchie....."

24. One Night stands: Smart

25: Cell Phone: Leash

27: Smoke: signals

28: Vanilla Ice cream: Yum

29: Port a Potties: Stank

30: High school: Boring

31. Pajamas: Useless

32. Stars: Garrett

33. Wet Socks: Squish

34. Alcohol: Excuse

35. The word love: meaningless

36. My best friends: confusing

37. Money: uninteresting

38. Heartache: inexplicable

39. Time: imaginary

40. Divorce: Payment

No comments: