Thursday, February 01, 2007

All we ever wanted Was everything

So the past few weeks have become just one giant blur. It's weird, I've never really experienced anything like this before. I never have any idea what day it is. Yesterday I thought it was Friday, then I thought it was Thursday. Ha. I have no idea whether things happened this morning, yesterday, or last Monday because my days are literally *that* identical. I never really leave this room, which is a big part of it and totally my own doing but I mean, I supposed I could leave this room to go to....where?....the livingroom? and that would accomplish pretty much fuck and all.

I woke up at 6 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep because my mind wouldn't shut up. It kept running over and over thinking about the future and what I'm doing with my life and what I would like to be doing with my life, etc....And I have no idea what any of those things are so it just kept cycling. Also I couldn't sleep because my legs hurt horribly just from like...fucking disuse or something. I'm so surprised I'm not 500 lbs...hahaha.

Ok...back to the blur.

No comments: