Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I think...

that I've slept for 24 hours out of the past 48. I'm so going into hibernation mode. I really really want my cave. I realized how little interest I have in anything around here. I mean, I know I was kind of over it all to a degree, but I became aware of how profound the feeling was last night. I guess that much is good to know.

I need to make some fucking decisions. I need to get a stupid job so I can actually have some money. Then I need to get the fuck out of here. School can wait, if it needs to. I guess I have to make some sort of decision about where I'm moving to, but that can wait for the time being.

My head isn't working right at the moment. I just woke up. I need to work this all out though.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Seriously, move to la with me.

Life here is nothing but a reminder of
everything I now have to try and forget.