Thursday, December 25, 2008

Myers-Briggs for the ol' blog.

So apparently this Typealyzer site will tell you the Mysers-Briggs personality type for your blog, based on.....I have no idea, the words you use? I'm too lazy to research that part. Anyway, here's mine:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.
This is pretty amusing to me, because every time I've taken the Myers-Briggs I always get INTJ, which really describes me to a fucking T.

I guess I just play a people-person on the internet.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

We are cousins on the Myers-Briggs scale. I am the INFJ.

Desiree said...

I find this interesting, not sure if you will. I made Garth take the test he is also an INTJ. I was not surprised. Birthday&Briggs buddies.