Thursday, January 31, 2008

You're doomed to repeat the past cause nothing is gonna last

I woke up with the death plague today. Fuck this winter.

I'm trying to figure out how to live without a car. I think I've fixed mine for now though I have to go take a look at it again today, because I actually have a day off that it isn't raining on, and see if there's anything else I need to work on. Either way, I'm glad I can walk to work. I wish I didn't need the car at all though, or only for longer trips, so I think I'm going to get a bike. If Chris can ride to RB every day then I certainly can ride around town when I need to go places.

The bike will have to wait a few weeks though, since we're moving up the street, which I'm really happy about. Hopefully it will be the last place we move in San Diego. I can't wait to get the hell out of here. I'm still trying to figure out the school-type logistics for my plan, it's kind of looking like I need to put together my own program for myself stitched out of what I can find around here. Unless I want to move to NYC or Austin, which can't really happen at the moment. Practicality is a good trait to have, for sure, but fuck if I don't feel trapped by my own sense of it sometimes.

Also I've finally started reading for serious again. I'm averaging a book every 1-2 days, which makes me happy and feel like myself again in a way I haven't felt in probably a decade. And I'm keeping a journal again, straight password-protected, invite only, internet style like it's 1996.

Also....
I have to take pinup pictures today for someones tattoo. Haha.

No comments: