Monday, January 07, 2008

Neuro from the nerves, the silver paths. Romancer. Necromancer. I call up the dead. But no, my friend, I am the dead, and their land

I just heard they're making a Neuromancer movie. Staring Hayden Fucking Christensen. And directed by the dude who directed the Britney Spears video "Toxic". And the movie "Torque". I wanna vomit a little. And maybe cry.

In much cooler news, David Fincher is making a film of the Fitzgerald story "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Yayz. IMDB page is here. I don't know how I feel about Brad Pitt playing the title role. But it's sure as shit better than Hayden Fucking Christensen.

1 comment:

garth2 said...

what that news makes me want to do is pull off the tip of my thumb to expose the monomolecular cord it hides, whirl it over my head, and cut hayden christensen's stupid head clean off.

ack, now i'm a terrorist! dammit!