Friday, November 16, 2007

More dream fun..

So here's what I woke up from at five in the morning:
I was watching tv on a bed with some dude, I don't even know if it was someone I know in real life, or someone just made up in my mind. He gets on top of me and we're kinda making out, and he's totally a lot bigger than I am, cause really who isn't? Then in my dream-mind I think "He's going to stab you in the heart with a scalpel, he's done it before, and you died"...then he kind of pins me down with his body, and covers my mouth with his so I can't scream, and stabs me in the heart with a scalpel. I felt it go in and I lost all of my breath and I think I felt myself die. Then I woke up, with a pain in my chest and my heart trying to beat its way out. Anyone wanna try to figure that one out? Ha. (I seriously almost said "take a stab at it" which was totally unintentional and too ridiculous for words.)

I don't think I have a catchy tune to relate to this.

No comments: