Friday, September 07, 2007

I love clever takedowns...

Now I've never actually heard the entirety of "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie, mainly because I avoid her like she's the motherfucking plague spewing out of the cock-ended arm of some Hentai monster that wants to tentacle-rape me, but this is fucking fantastic:
fourfour: No. No. No. No.
A brief snippet:
"And then there's the most terrible problem with the song: its anti-expression theme, which again, suits someone as bereft of things to say as Fergie is to a T. Actually, asshole, big girls do cry -- it's just that most big girls haven't had extensive Botox and/or plastic surgery to fix their methfaces, and thus still have full use of tear ducts. Big girls do cry and, more importantly, big girls can cry. And god damn it, even if big girls don't cry they sure do whine, don't they Fergie? I want to use that fucking blanket that children miss as a gag on her."
♥♥♥

No comments: