Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I almost feel like a human today...

I think I actually may have slept some decent amount last night.
I want to make things today, especially Halloween decorations. I also have some sewing projects in mind.
Looking for a job....god I will be so happy when I find something simply so I don't have to look anymore. It's really become like an unpaid job for me at this point.
I should really clean my apartment today, I seem to have some sort of energy so maybe it won't be as daunting as it normally is.
Maybe when I'm doing that I can get rid of some stuff. Sell it on ebay, or donate it, or give it away. I've got way too much stuff piling up around here.
Ok...ready, steady, go.

1 comment:

garth2 said...

You can put on the Dethalbum and rock out while vacuuming. I do that sometimes. Feel free to use that image for a laugh when you're feeling down.