Thursday, May 18, 2006

"Goddamn the day that I was born, and the night that forced me from the womb. And goddamn this town."

I have dyke hair. It is rad.

I have a car. I can almost drive it for really-reals.

I got pretty fucking smashed last night because everyone and their fucking brother was at the bar. Ended up staying at Denny's until about 4 am with Reggie.

It's weird because I was distracting myself for a while, so nothing really hit me. The past week or so I've just been pretty much hibernating in my room so things have finally started to spark in my head, to sink in and settle, to become fucking real. It's bad, but not as bad as I thought.

I really want to go see Ministry and RevCo this weekend. I doubt it's going to happen for several reasons, such is life and things.

I unpacked about half of my books. It made me start to feel whole again.

3 comments:

Ticktok said...

heya, with that last.fm thingy on that template displays wrong in iexplore. only thing i figured out to fix it was to change the #content width to 690px

charles said...

Life is getting better, and I'm still here as well.

garth2 said...

biker dyke!