Monday, May 01, 2006

Did i waste my time? I think i did- I worked for life

Turn and face the strange, eh? I'm fairly certain everyone knows what's going on, so I don't really feel the need to spell it all out here. I'm still working on a healthy plan of distraction, intoxication, and internalization. In all of their myriad forms.

I don't think I have much to really write. There's just too fucking much changing and beginning and ending. All I can think in are quotes and lyrics, retardedly enough. I just kinda wanted to let everyone know I'm still around, though maybe not in a very accessible way at the moment. Patience children, I'll be back at some point.

2 comments:

garth2 said...

love is just a joyride.

Ticktok said...

I permanently think in cliche's, but it works. although i sound like a bi-polar suicidal hallmark card, but who doesn't these days.