Sunday, August 01, 2010

Garden Planning

I am so excited about having a garden again, I can't even tell you guys. I live in basically THE foggy, cold neighborhood of San Francisco, which normally I like to bitch about. The rest of the city will have sun and a degree of warmth but my house and my park are just grey and cold. I'm finding it pretty serendipitous that the exact things I'm interested in growing, lots of greens primarily, actually prefer this weather. This makes me a happy lady. I'm going to be growing some herbs too, but I think I'll just keep those inside in front of my bay window, which faces west. The only sun we often get here is in the late afternoon, so this will allow them to take full advantage of that.
This morning has just been all research, research, research. When I finish this coffee I'm gonna take a break and make myself something delicious to eat. Then it's off to work. YAY BUSY LIFE.

No comments: