Saturday, May 08, 2010

Birthday, &c

So I turned 29 on Thursday. Strange to have had the last birthday of my twenties. But we had a party at bingo, and I got to call bingo, and it was super fun and awesome. Check this shit:


Birthday Bingo!
Birthday Bingo!
Birthday Bingo!
Birthday Bingo!
Birthday Bingo!Birthday Bingo!

Yay. Check the rest of the pictures here.

In other news the Bay Area is proving to be entirely too small for my dating ideals. Hilariously enough, Chris and I found out that he's seeing a girl who is seeing a guy that I've been seeing. Kinda sucks, too many complications, so I had to end things with the guy, since I have the least amount of feelings involved and I guess am just better at shit like this. So it goes.

Now I've gotta go find that spark to make this thing explode. It's time.

No comments: