Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update Post #1: Garrett Comes to Visit

So I've really been slacking on shoving my rad life down all of your throats. This is where I get back on that.

I took a few days off last weekend because I was supposed to go to Houston with my mom and sister to visit family. That of course didn't work out, because trying to plan anything with my family is an exercise is futility and ridiculousness, so Garrett came up and visited me instead. We had a much more mellow time than we did the last time he was up here, but it was still huge amounts of fun. Plus I made him gourmet breakfasts everyday, which got me waaaay back into cooking in a major way, so I'm happy.

SDC11955

Dragged him to bingo on Thursday, so that we could both drool over Johnny the hot bartender. He ended up winning and got this fantastic alligator.

SDC11956

In front of Saints Peter and Paul Church in North Beach. I walked him from Market and Kearny, up through Chinatown and North Beach, over to Pier 39, and then back down to Market later that night. We hit up some bars along the way and played tourist.

SDC11964

Sitting in my kitchen, eating breakfast burritos I made using homemade refried beans.

SDC11973
SDC11977

We spent a lot of time just hanging out in bed, talking and cracking each other up. Those are the best times.

No comments: