Friday, July 03, 2009

Kill me.

There will be no "4 for Friday" post this week because my sinuses are hurting so badly that it's making me nauseous. I am actually staying home in bed on a Friday night watching movies because of this. I will accept all gifts of icepicks gladly.

I've had the flu for the past week and some odd days and this is just the tail end of that I think. I just hope it didn't somehow leave me with a gnarly sinus infection.

I will possibly post some songs or something tomorrow to make up for it, depending on how I'm feeling and if/when I go out holiday gallivanting. In the mean time, you should check out my flickr. I recently bought a new camera and I couldn't be happier with it. The first day I had it I took 143 pictures. Ha.

Here's a random sampling to whet your appetite:
SDC10131
Body/Part
Snowy Egrets
Body/Part
Bittersweet Nightshade
Dining hall window
Wrought
Batman
Feather
SDC10326
Ribcage
bird skull
ladybug

No comments: